Thursday, December 1, 2011

Chapter Forty-Five: Irish and Kipp, sitting in a tree...

Irish starts giggling insanely, this is just so weird. Seriously, a clone? Tyson just shakes his head.
"You show Tylar around the house, alright Irish? I need to stare at a mi-I need to leave for a little bit. For...work stuff." Tyson dashes into the bathroom to (not) deal with his mid-life crisis, leaving Irish alone with the wary-eyed child.



Irish just doesn't know what to say to this messy haired girl. It's so weird how much she looks like Tyson, from the hair to the eyes to the nose. The only thing that's different is the child's gender. Did Tyson have an affair with his twin or something?
"So...who are you? Tyson said your name is Tyler?" Tylar gets all huffy, her childish face scrunching up with what Irish thinks is supposed to be anger. She just looks like she's about to sneeze.
"It's Ty-lar! Tyler's a boy's name!" Irish smirks softly, definitely spirited like Tyson.



"Whatcha looking at me like that for? I'm not stupid you know!" Irish starts stuttering, what a fiesty little girl! "Look, can you just show me my room?" Tylar snips, tired of standing in this weird grape hallway.



"Watch your tone, I don't have to be talking to you right now Tylar." Irish isn't sure if she likes this fieriness anymore, not when she wants to do homework.
"Sorry bio-sis, I'm just really tired. Being cloned is a tiring process, with all the poking and cells forming and stuff." Irish looks immediately apologetic.
"Sorry Tylar, I forgot. I just I'm so shocked about you being here. And my name's Irish, not bio-sis." Tylar merely shrugs, she likes bio-sis better. "Anyway, let's take you to your bedroom. It's around your bedtime anyway."



Irish rushes off, and Tylar's stomach growls softly. Maybe she should have asked for a meal before demanding to see her bedroom.
"Too late now I guess." Tylar mutters softly as she runs in the direction Irish disappeared to.



"Well, I think Tyson though you were going to be a boy or something. This is awfully...orange. But I'm sure that Tyson will renovate the room to whatever you want, all you have to do is ask." Irish knows she would vomit if she had to live in this creepy orange dome.
"I like it bio-sis, I've never had a bedroom before!" Irish shakes her head as Tylar jumps on the bed. Tyson's clone indeed.



Irish tucks the girl in, humming a soft song under her breath until the little girl falls asleep. She peeks into the room, smiling softly as Tylar looks a lot less mischievous when she's in dreamland.



It isn't Irish's bedtime though, so she works diligently on her homework.



Okay, so maybe not so diligently, all she has is a whole bunch of random doodles all over the page.
"There's just something weird in the air, like the feeling of chalk. Not necessarily wrong, just...weird." Irish mumbles to herself, slamming the book shut as she goes to explore this odd sensation. She's been a lot better about going with her gut feeling ever since she met ghost Ned in the backyard.



"Why does this new house smells like fish?" Irish asks herself as she wanders to her new neighbours house. She heard that Aliens were moving there, and the idea excites her. She's seen Calloway Kizzik around, and if he wasn't Isa's mate...yowza! That glittering skin, that beautiful blue hair...what could beat that?



She waits impatiently as she seems to wait at the door for hours. She's about to go home when...



...A shiny coco-skinned he-hulk comes out. He's hot, but Irish isn't really into older men, and she instintively knows that this man already has a mate. Someone...blue? A water nymph?
"Is there no available hot guys in this town?" Irish mentally moans, and she's startled when the man in front of her laughs. "Did I say that aloud?" Irish asks, and he shrugs.



"Your thoughts are rather loud, quite extravagant. No, exuberant. That's the phrase, yes? I cannot block them, I am sorry., Welcome to my home, come in." Irish is slightly disturbed that this male can read her thoughts, but she's curious about what an Alien's house looks like. Maybe he has a pet dragon? Plus, maybe he has a hot water nymph/alien son that she can eye-hump?"
"Yes, yes, hurry up madame." She blushes and rushes in.



She wanders into the home, looking at awe the grand pillars and dark colour. She would never want to live in a home like this, but it looks like royalty or something! What Irish finds odd though is that the alien magic seems to make things flicker and shimmer at odd times, like it's incompatible with human items.



She stops staring at the flickering decor, and meets eyes with the most handsome boy she's ever seen
"W-wow. I c-can't believe it. I would have never be- oh, I can't believe I have such a beautiful soul-mate. Wow." The beautiful alien stutters softly as his gaze meets hers.



His skin glitters, and is lighter then his fathers. He has soft purple eyes that pull at something in her heart, like his soul is beckoning to her from his eyes. She literally wants to swoon.



"Mm, I could so dip that." Irish thinks saucily, her eyes gleaming with lust. The alien boy laughs, then tries to cough.
"Remember, my father's still in the room, he can hear every thought of yours. You might want to keep things...kid appropriate for a while." The "until he's gone" isn't spoken, but Irish somehow knows. Irish's face grows tomato red as she realizes that not only the alien father heard her sexy bitch thoughts, but the hot alien boy too.
"Um, maybe I should just leave-"



The alien boy looks scared. "No! I mean, you're my soul-mate, Dad knows that. For human soul-mates, the, erm, sexual thoughts are strong. You can't really help it, I was just joking with you. I thought you would know, we feel like there's alien in your family." Irish is starting to get really weirded out by all this. She knew Calloway was an Alien, but she's never heard about all this psycho soul-mate stuff.
"I don't even know your name, let alone know if you're my soul-mate. Just because I think you're hot doesn't mean that I want to be with you forever." Irish is about to turn away, but he puts her hand on her shoulder.



"My name's Kipp Isfianiti, and your name is Irish Marlin. This soul-mate isn't some made up shit I'm doing to get laid, it's real. Look I know it's soon and everything, but I aged up in my homeland. When I knew who you were, I had to move next door, had to be near you." Kipp looks at Irish, his purple eyes glistening. Irish isn't having any part of it though.
"And that doesn't sound creepy." Irish stated in a sarcastic monotone.
"I know, I know. It's how we are though. You must know, there's an alien at your home."
"Calloway, he's Isa's boyfriend." Kipp looks astonished for a moment, then he nods knowingly.
"That bastard. No wonder you didn't know. I bet this Isa girl doesn't know either." Irish is becoming more frustrated as this conversation continues.
"Didn't know what? What the fuck are you talking about?" Irish has the sudden urge to stomp her feet.



Kipp looks over his shoulders, searching for his father over his shoulders. After a few seconds, he shakes his head softly and looks back at Irish.
"Well! Come on! What's going on?" Kipp looks straight into her eyes, and suddenly she feels warm and glittery.
"Irish, Calloway Kizzik is a half-blooded creature, not full-blooded like me. And no, don't look at me like that!" Irish is sheepish as she stops her death glare. "It doesn't matter to me what kind of blood Calloway has, really. Our children will be half-bloods, I have many friends in my home planet that are halfies. It's just that he can't have soul-mates like this, unless he performed some dark magicks."



"What the-" Irish is just confused now, she's spent all her anger. Magic doesn't exist. Does it?
"Wait Irish. Fuck, I have to move the plan up. Irish, darling, please forgive me. We're in danger, we need to get out of here now" He starts to chant, and Irish wants to speak out in protest, but she can't. It's like her voice is frozen. She suddenly feels very dizzy, and falls to the ground. Swirling black. She feels like she's flying into the unknown.



Tylar is starting to really like this place. Sure, she's doing homework instead of sleeping, but how could she sleep in her first day of existence? After a few minutes of long division, she stops suddenly. Goosebumps scatter all over her arms and legs, but yet she feels warm. Unbearably warm.



Tylar goes outside to clear her head and cool herself down. She takes a deep breath of fresh air. But she doesn't know what to do about this weird, queasy feeling in the pit of her stomach. Suddenly, the air starts to shake, the land trembling uncertainly beneath her feet.
"Wha-" Tylar starts to scream, but she suddenly pops out of existence.

11 comments:

  1. Holy crap Kipp is HOT. O_O I mean I thought you were just exaggerating at first but no. He really is a hottie.

    Irish's thoughts made me laugh so hard <3. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Irish. Chalk is like weird.

    Uh... is Tylar dead? D=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nonono, he is sooooo hot. Drool worthy for sure XD

    Tylar isn't dead, lets just say science and magic don't always get along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's complete unrelated, but I had to laugh that your aliens live in the same house as the Tricous did in my BH. It's like that house attracts weirdos or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek, dark magics?!

    Hope Tylar's ok, popping out of existence like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, yeah I bet popping out of existence is a bit painful :) But who's to say there isn't more then one existence? (That's the last hint you guys get XD)

    And I so want to reread that section now, I don't really remember the Tricous, but now I want to examine their house :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just caught up on your legacy Emma (I actually left off on Chapter 32 a while ago, so it wasn't as much as I thought).

    Tylar's cute! And judging from your "hints;" I assume we'll be seeing her again. ; )

    All I have to say is dun, dun, dunnnnnnnn... Can't wait for your next update.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! Finished :D that is, until you update it again with the oh so wanted next chapter!!

    Ugh!! Amazing, i want to know what happened! To Irish and to Tylar!! And i am also wondering what will happen to Isa btw! A creepy dark magic lying son of an alien???

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad everybody loves this chapter so much :) I'm working on the next chapter, though I'm sulking slightly when looking at the pictures because my graphics card has DIED (well, gotten all gritty and stuff. Kipp isn't shiny anymore :() since this chapter's pics (due to computer dramas that I have pretty much made an epic on MTS Random Legacy board XD). But I'm excited to get the plot going.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I so love Irish she is so pretty, and Taylar is darn cute. And I have finally caught up, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tylar XD It's not Tyler, not Taylar, Tylar XP
    (So I'm still a little miffed from everybody calling Rosa Rosy XD Just because I used rosy as an adjective ONCE does not mean it's her new nickname :P)

    And my pickiness aside, I'm glad you're caught up :) And Irish is stunning, I love her so much :)

    ReplyDelete