Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Chapter One: An Odd Beginning

When Nathalie Marlin first entered her new home, she wanted to drop her things and just rest for a while. She really, really, really did not expect, much less want, meteorite remains spewed all over her new house. Maybe that was why the price was so low...



She nearly drops her garbage bag as the sink magically repairs itself. She shakes her head, she moved to Riverview to have a nice, peaceful life. Then again, she also came to Riverview because of the severe epidemic of spirits invading the town.



Nathalie gives the evil eye to some ashes. "I can't collect money from you," she mutters unhappily.



"Dammit!" She cries as she hears the doorbell ring. "This is no time for the new neighbours to come by!"



As she attempts to block the neighbours from coming inside her messy abode, she sees the fire engine. "Oh god, what now." She mutters to herself, ignoring her eldery neighbours confusion.



But she sees a rather nice looking gentleman, oddly enough not dressed in firefighter garb. "I looooove older men." Nathalie thinks to herself with a saucy smirk.



"You know what, you and I are going to go out tonight! Let's go to the opera!" Nathalie exclaims boldly. Henry McGlum looks down at his shoes in a rather glum fashion, thinking that it would have been nice to be a sugar daddy to someone. Lucille Spenster just feels awkward.



"You haven't even asked for my name!" Nathalie nervously giggled, she kind of forgot that part. "We don't have an opera here, but we could go to the movie theater after we get to know each other better." Lucille gasps, she has never heard of such forwardness, especially with a newcomer. In her days, the male would have to court for at least a week before being able to go out on a date.




After the neighbours leave, Nathalie gets her groove on. "So Mr. Handsome, what is your name?"



"Ned Lu," he says demurely, "What's your sign? I'm a Cancer, but I'm no crab."



"I'm Nathalie." She stammers. "I don't know if we're compatible Ned, I'm a Libra." Nathalie tries to put up a brave face, she hopes she hasn't blown this possible date by being the wrong sign.



"We're compatible, don't worry about it. I believe that it's the inside that matters. It's just that my people believe that the horoscope is important in finding a true mate." Ned responses, a large grin on his face.



"Your people? Hm Neddy, tell me where you come from." Nathalie feels herself wanting to kiss him and his exotic mouth right now, but she tells herself that she's being forward enough already today.



"I'm half Native American, half Chinese." Nathalie literally swoons when she hears this, what a sexy mixture of cultures!



"The taxi is here Ned. Come on, let's get things heated up." She purrs with a sexy smile, ready to pounce. But her stomach twists and turns in nervous energy as they walk up to the rusted yellow taxi, and she can't make herself do anything more then hold Ned's hand as they wait for their date to get started. But Nathalie still hopes that maybe after the date he can help clean up the house, and perhaps a little more...

5 comments:

  1. It has to be said:

    Mrrr~

    Good luck to Nathalie! ... Or maybe to Ned. He might need the luck more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrrr?

    Thanks for the luck, I'm not sure which one needs it more XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ebec, you crack me up. Great job.
    Lucille and Henry's reactions were so funny.
    Way to pounce on the sexy firefighter, Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished reading the whole legacy, and came back to this one because I forgot to say that, holy-crap-a-noodles, my name's Nathalie too! Well, not that it matters much, but she also looks a lot like me. Kinda makes me wanna create a self-sim now. :D
    Also, I love this legacy so far. Especially Ty and Thor, they're so... fluffy(?). <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I didn't see this, I'm glad you love it! And I've never meet a Nathalie before, I love the name, it's so pretty :) I'm not sure if Ty appreciates you calling him fluffy XD

    ReplyDelete