Monday, July 25, 2011

Chapter Twenty-Five: With Bliss Comes Forgiveness

"Roxanne, we just got engaged a few days ago! Don't you think we're going a little fast?" Tyson stammers, knowing it's going to be hard to fight against the fiery determination in Roxanne's bight green eyes. "And we can't do it today, we need to wait for the perfect moment to get married. I mean, the computer's broken, we're not dressed in formal wear, there's no priest..." Roxanne puts a delicate finger against Tyson's lips.



"Ty, I love you so much. I'll never leave you, and I just don't see why we need to wait. We love each other, and want to be together forever, so why not get married?" Roxanne's winning smile is what finally pushes Tyson to agree. "Alright Roxie, but I'm not going to become some whipped married guy!" Roxanne gives him an indulging look, he's pretty much whipped cream in her eyes.



"I love you too." Tyson whispers in Roxanne's ear. "I can't believe we're getting married right now. I mean, we just went to prom yesterday, and now we're getting married!" Roxanne chuckles softly. "I can't believe you put all your makeup back on for the prom, you even had your Mohawk. What were you trying to prove?" Tyson whispers something rather raunchy in Roxanne's ear, and she blushes fiercely.



It's a quick ceremony, a few hasty vows before the lips mingle in wedding matrimony. Neither seems to mind that they're completely bucking tradition. They're married, that's all that matters.



"Now that we're married..." Tyson raises his eyebrows, so that's why she wanted to get married so quickly! Well, he has no complaints about that request, as his "package" perks up at the thought.



"We're really going to be together forever!" Tyson exclaims, an almost childlike smile on his face as he cuddles with Roxanne.



After a few more minutes of cuddling, the two virgins jump under the covers for the first time. They're both excited and nervous as they touch and learn more about the other.



They cuddle once more, glowing from the effects of their first Woohoo.



Tyson's never been a huge fan of exercising, but he wants to be in tip-top shape for his new wife. So he endures the aching muscles for the hope that he can please Roxanne even more the next time they Woohoo.



Roxanne is doing some hard work of her own, helping out Ned with his monstrous garden. "If I ever have a garden of my own, it's never going to be as out of control as this one. The poor plants!" Roxanne thinks to herself as she looks at the wilting plants.



Ned is frankly amazed that Roxanne is gardening in heels. "She's a tough cookie, that one. I wonder why she isn't at home though." Ned thinks quietly to himself, not knowing about the engagement or marriage.



"Mom, I have something to tell you." Tyson continues stretching, knowing the workout probably won't last much longer once Nathalie hears the news. "I got married to Roxanne!" Nathalie chokes on her bite of birthday cake.



Tyson leaves Nathalie alone to her thoughts for a day, hoping that the shock won't turn into rage. He then gets some leftover waffles from the fridge and invites his mom over to talk. "Maybe the food will distract her?" Tyson thinks to himself.
"Tyson Marlin. Why didn't you tell me about your engagement?" Nathalie asks after a few moments of silence, hurt evident in her voice.
"I-I thought you would be mad. But Roxie and I really love each other, and she can calm me down when I'm a raging inferno. She helped me forgive you." Nathalie softens, knowing somehow that Tyson misunderstood what happened with her and Ned.
"Ty-Ty, I didn't cheat on your father. I know it seems like I did, but I didn't." Tyson takes a deep breath, steading himself.
"I don't believe that, but it doesn't really matter now. I love you, and that's all that matters. He's forgiven you, and so will I." Nathalie can't believe her little boy has become so mature.



"But did you have to get married? It's such a big commitment, and you're still a baby!" Tyson shakes his head with a small smile, knowing that Nathalie just wants the best for him.
"I'm happy Mom, and I'm grateful that you're concerned, but I know what I'm doing. I'm going to be an adult in a few days. I'm not your baby boy anymore." He gives Nathalie a peck on the cheek and says something so soft that Nathalie doesn't know if she heard it right. "I love you too Tyson." She whispers as he leaves the room.

5 comments:

  1. Awwwww Tyson's growing up! Poor Nathalie though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, super sweet! Though I would have been a little apprehensive about my teen kid getting married, too!

    I'm glad he's forgiven his mother, I sure hope at some point he learns the real truth and can believe her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, but he's kind of like 17-18 in real life, he was like 2 days away from being an adult. Now Roxanne's parents might have more issues with the marriage, but I kind of forgot about that XD
    I don't think Tyson will, he's too logical to believe in this magic box of impregnation :P But maybe somebody else will...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad Tyson finally forgave his mother! And he and Roxie are so perfect together, I'm sure their marriage will work out (or at least I hope so).

    ReplyDelete
  5. How will Ned reaction about this???

    ReplyDelete