Thursday, July 28, 2011

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Graduation Gift

Tyson doesn't really feel like getting up today, especially with the vampire gnomes nipping at his feet, but he knows it's a special day...



"I'm getting my diploma!" He mutters excitedly to the empty room, all dressed up in his grad garb.



"I wonder why school was cancelled today? I'm grateful, but..." Roxanne thinks out loud. "I know Ty's graduating today, but surely I can sneak in half way through the ceremony. My back is just killing me, I need a quick trip to the spa!"



Roxanne decides to get into something a bit more comfy and get to eat some food before she leaves however. "Ew, when's the last time somebody's cleaned out this fridge? When the house was first built?" Roxanne screams as she sees moldy cheese smeared all over the refrigerator.



Tyson is super excited about his diploma, especially since he's the school valedictorian. "Roxie's going to be so proud of me!" He pauses, his happiness dimming a little bit as he realized Roxanne never made it to the ceremony. "I wonder what happened to Roxie? I hope she's okay." Tyson thought, knowing she wouldn't have missed it without a good reason.



Roxanne has a very good reason indeed. "Ow!" She wails, crying in agony outside the spa. "I didn't even get a massage out of this!" She mutters before another wave of pain courses through her body.



"I'm worrying over nothing, I'm sure Roxie just got sidetracked or something." Tyson tries to cheer himself up with some apple cobbler at the Bistro. "Mmmm, that's some good cobbler." Tyson can always be distracted by some delicious food.



Roxanne isn't sure what to think. She's just come home with her baby girls, and Nathalie is battling with spirits that snuck into the home. "This home is crazy, we need to find a place without all these crazy spirits." She mutters to himself. She decides that after a night of sleep, they're going to move somewhere new. Somewhere without spirits and a room for the babies.



"I'm sorry that coming home is so crazy Isadora, and now we're moving...but I just want you to have a good home from day number one. And with all the money Nathalie's earned from ghost hunting, I'm sure the new place is going to be awesome." Roxanne mutters to her first born, Isadora Marlin.



Ned holds onto Irish Marlin, the younger twin. "Nobody expected twins, especially me. I can't believe I'm a grandpa, you're just so adorable." He whispers to the girl wrapped in green, feeling lucky to still be alive for his grand-babies' birth.



Tyson smiles as he absorbs the precious scene with Irish and Ned. He can't believe that Ned is a grandfather, or that he is a father. Tyson isn't sure how long they'll live in this house, but all he knows is that his prefect family is finally coming together.

10 comments:

  1. WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WITHOUT TWINS? O_O SO NOT FAIR!

    I hate you all.

    But I loved the chapter and the twins are cute.

    My feelings are very conflicted right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently it was only 2% chance of having twins as well, I did nothing to make it happen. I was actually upset at first, as I rolled only 2 children, but now it means I can start gen. 3 a little earlier :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Cece! I have yet to get twins either... Well, I am on generation 1, but still... :D

    Anyway, great stuff Emma. I adore Thorne and Rosaline... But why do I have an odd feeling about their future? I hope he (they?) find happiness... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trust your feelings ;) Seriously though, I don't know how much more I'll have about Thorne and Rosaline, I get pretty obsessed with the twins XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the names you gave the twins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I love the twins! Their names are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually had Isadora's name picked out (I knew that the baby was a girl because due to the pregnancy glitches, I had to check out how long she had been preggers for, and I found out the gender then), though I had a few other back up I names :) I was most fond of Irish, and when I had the twins, it was the perfect second name :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I actually liked Ireland a bit more, but Ireland Marlin sounds HORRIBLE together :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!! And for the record, I don't think I've EVER had twins in TS3.

    Tyson looks so good all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tend to get twins a lot, I don't usually try for them either. Sometimes I'll get the fertility treatment, but usually I get triplets from that :P

    ReplyDelete