Friday, June 17, 2011

Chapter Eleven: Life Moves Quickly

Tyson doesn't quite understand how the baby in Mama's belly got into the crib. And why does the baby have his old blankie?



Ty-ty, let's pretend we're robots!" Nathalie exclaims, loving the imagination of toddlers. Tyson just doesn't know how to respond to his mother, he's just such a serious little tot.



Ned stares unhappily as Nathalie plays with Tyson. "Why can't I feel the same for Thorne as I do for Tyson?" He thinks to himself. "Maybe it'll come to me later? He's my son after all." Ned ponders his situation, looking at the haunted blue-green eyes of his baby boy.



Nathalie doesn't even bother to go to her bed or change into pajamas, so desperate for sleep. Having two babies and working night shifts is harder then she thought it would be.



Nathalie sighs as she cleans up the fish tank, full of Ned's most perfect catches. She didn't know fish could poop so much, they're almost as bad as her children!



Nathalie's gotta learn some Martial Arts before work, she's got to get rid of that flabby belly! Nathalie isn't known for being the most coordinated sims however, so she epically fails. But Nathalie isn't going to give up, she'll practice until she's the most fit - if the most clumsy - sim in Riverview!



Poltergeist are Nathalie specialty, so the people in Riverview hire her to get all the Poltergeist out of their homes. It makes more income, and it's much more fun to deal with possessed objects then those lame little spirits. Still, it takes all her concentration to capture the Poltergeists, so stealing has to wait until after they're all gone.



"NO! NOT THE GNOME!" Nathalie cries, she's always been a fan of the funny little statues.



The babysitter won't do anything but lie baby Thorne on the floor, even though it's his birthday and he's starving.



Thorn glares at the witch of a babysitter, his slanted eyes making the glowering look much more scary. He definitely got Hunter Cottoneye's eyes and nose, but he still looks a lot like Nathalie.



Thorne and Tyson play together, somewhat happily. Thorne is glaring at Tyson though because he has to play with the logic box. "B-ba'-bad both'r" Thorne slurs, trying out his vocal chords.



Nathalie loves Thorne's eyes, they look like little crescent moons. "We might have to do something about that flattened nose though," Nathalie mutters, surgery being risk-free in the sim world.



"Ma-a?" Thorne asks, slightly paranoid and scared. Nathalie wonders if little Thorne will inherit his father's insanity.



"Wee! Boat!" Tyson cries out, imagining he's out at sea. Toys are awesome!



"I love you Thorne, but must you eat your bottle right next to the stinky potty?" Nathalie asks herself with a grimace.



One of Thorne's great aunts, from Hunter's side of the family, pass on a family doll to the little boy. The doll's name is Rosaline, but Thorne can't quite pronounce that yet. "Roos-ah-in?"



Tyson is jealous of Thorne's new doll, so he chews on Ro-Ro's ear. "Ro-Ro best bear ever!" Tyson mumbles through a mouthful of ear.


"Ma-ma, I talk." Tyson tries to convince his mom that he can talk already and doesn't need to learn it with no success. "Car." Nathalie says with a huge smile, she's teaching her baby how to talk! "Car." Tyson grumbles, Mama can be so annoying.



"It's my baby's birthday! Blow the candles Ty-Ty!" Nathalie squeals, both excited and nervous to have a child to look after. Tyson isn't sure what to think of the flames, but the cake has his attention. "Yum, cake!"


Ned is so freaking excited, he just can't shut his mouth! "Hey, it's not every day your child grows into a child!" He responds when Nathalie give him a weird look.



"Wow, I can cross my eyes!" Tyson is one silly but super cute sim.



Tyson goes to sleep almost right after growing up, the transformation is tiring. He's excited to try out his new hover bed, though not nearly as excited as Nathalie was when she picked the bed out.

9 comments:

  1. Yeah okay fine. Tyson's cute. :P

    Thorne is actually really really adorable. I love his hair. (Shouldn't that be a dead giveaway for Ned?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he's got his mom's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyson is adorable! I wish I could have him in my legacy to marry my Tamsin, lol.
    Thorne is really cute, too. I'm all tense about how/if/when Ned is going find out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He got Nathalie's hair, so it's not a dead giveaway :P Look at the picture where Thorne is in Nathalie's arms and it's really easy to compare :) It's the eyes that are a giveaway, especially the slant, but the bright green colour is not genetic to either of them as well.

    I'll make a clone of Tyson when he's an YA (because he's still super hot as a YA, looks a lot like his mom besides the hair/eyes.) if you want, I'll just need to find instructions on how to do that :P

    I think H.C. has brown hair, though it's hard to tell with the hat.

    I think Ned will find out, but not before somebody else...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's sweet of you, Emma. I was kind of joking; I try not to introduce too many Sims into my legacy as spouses for heirs because it is kind of cheaty. But Tyson is adorable and I'd love to have him in my game somewhere.
    Let me know what sort of instructions you need (cloning a Sim or uploading to the MTS thread) and I can help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uploading to the board, I think I know how to clone :)
    I don't care where you use him, but a picture of him in your game somewhere would be nice :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, when you have the thread open, on the reply box on the bottom of the page click 'go advanced'. Scroll down to the Manage Attachments' section, and there's an Upload button for zip etc files. Click that and find your file to upload.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It'll probably be a few days, as I need a bit of a break from my legacy because of the whole IF thing, but I'll get it for ya :)

    ReplyDelete