Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chapter Three: Kissy Kissy Time

More sweet, tender kisses for Ned and Nathalie.



"I love your large, shapely hands. You know they say the larger a guy's hands, the larger the...you know." Nathalie blushes, slightly embarrassed.



"Hm, we'll have to wait and see." Ned says, and Nathalie resists the urge to pounce on him, right there in public. "Hey, let's look at the stars," Ned leads Nathalie over to a nice patch of green to sit down. She sat down gracefully, looking up at the beautiful night sky.
"Hey!" Nathalie squeaks as Ned grabs at her bum, then moves her own hand near Ned's toned bottom.



"You're so cute!" Nathalie tells Ned with a girly giggle. "I think you're really cute too." Ned replies with a huge smile, he's really enjoying this date.



After a few more hours of the most brilliant night of her life, Nathalie could feel her body starting to shut down from sheer exhaustion. She held Ned as they watched the sun rise, loving being in his warm arms.



"You know, this is a bit forward, but I was thinking..." Nathalie mumbles as she fights the urge to stay with Ned forever. His hands grace her shoulder, and her body itches to Woohoo him right here, right now!



"I have been too. I really like being with you, and I would love to make this more serious. Nathalie Marlin, would you like to be my girlfriend?"



"What?" Nathalie exclaims. "I wanted to Woohoo you until you couldn't think straight." Ned's face falls. "So you don't want an exclusive relationship?"



"Yes, of course I do! I thought we already were Neddy, I love you! I just want some action too." Nathalie insists, and it seems to appease Ned.



"I love you too." Ned says with a relieved smile before planting a loving kiss on his new girlfriend.



Nathalie races to get home before the newspaper girl does, just wanting to get home and sleep many romantic, if Woohooless, dreams of her new boyfriend.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, Nathalie and Ned remind me of my first dates with my husband.
    Very cute, and funny. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice beginnings.. your couple is cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so weird to write these scenes (though I love them) because I am such a virgin, I mean, I'm a kissing virgin for goodness sakes XD
    I'm glad everybody likes them so far, I was scared that people were going to think Nathalie looks too pudding because I tried to give her a heart-shaped face.

    ReplyDelete