Thursday, June 9, 2011

Chapter Four: Exciting Coupons

Even though it's not required for her job, Nathalie is convinced that the only way to be a master ghost hunter is if she's super fit. She's taking it slow at the moment, using her television as motivation when she feels lazy. The hot male instructor does help!



"Wee! I'm an angel!" Nathalie cries, jumping jacks are super fun.


Nathalie really hopes that Ned can cook, because having cereal and canned soup all the time is getting old, and she never has time to cook. Even some leftovers would be nice.



Nathalie has become used to abnormal things happening in her home, but she's still bewildered when her bowl suddenly disappears while she's eating.



Nathalie giggles happily as she fights yet another ghost. "You shall be defeated, you evil spirit!"



Nathalie walks through the spirit, oblivious to the dangers of direct spirit/human contact. There's a reason why she has to wear a slimy protective uniform before dealing with any spirits. Luckily for Nathalie, the spirit is friendly!



Ouch! Nathalie is going to feel a lot of pain from that one. Really, your bum is not supposed to go through rails!



Nathalie gorges on ice-cream when she gets home from ghost hunting. MUCH better then soup and cereal!



Nathalie releases her anger on more meteorite ashes. "BLEEPING ashes, how the BLEEPING BLEEP did I BLEEPING miss you? Ugh!" She screams, giving the evil eye to ashes over in the corner of the garage.



Door + Human = OW!
Seriously Nathalie, just because you're upset at the ashes doesn't mean you need to hurt yourself! And the poor door might never be the same...




"I love coupons!" Nathalie is just so excitable, even with the most mundane things.



Nathalie decides that she has to share her excitement with her coupons with Ned. The newspaper boy is scared of the romance and runs away from the loving couple. "Ew, Sim-cooties!"



"I'm so happy to see you, even if it's over silly coupons." Ned snuggles closer to his girlfriend, happy to see her.
"Hey!" But Nathalie smiles, knowing that he's just joshing with her.



"I'm so glad you're at my place Ned, but we need this to progress more...physically. I've waited long enough Ned, I want to Woohoo!" Ned seems unsure, though the longing in his face is evident.
"I want to, but shouldn't we wait until we know each other better?" Nathalie just shakes her head and leads him into the bedroom.



"Wow, this bed is awesome!" Ned exclaims, starting to understand Nathalie's desire to Woohoo. "But I should be responsible..." Ned thinks reluctantly. Nathalie sees his face fall and gives an intense look to her nervous beau.
"I bought it just for us. Come on Ned, I love you and I want to share my body with you." She tells him with a soft smile, and finally it seems like Ned stops fighting himself.



"Alright! I love you too Nathalie." Ned is just as excited as Nathalie as they go under the covers. He's found his true love, and they're about to share this special moment together. "Dammit, where is my macho attitude when I need it?" Ned thinks sheepishly. "But I guess that romantic does that to a person." He thinks briefly before the fun begins.

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I love a girl who knows what she wants, and goes to get it. Go Nathalie!

    The coupon thing reminds me of an old song by Green Jello (I had a boyfriend who was friends with them), a parody of GnR's 'Welcome to the Jungle' called "Welcome to the Giant' (the Giant was a grocery store chain), and in the middle of the song he screams 'Double Coupons!!!! You're gonna save!!!!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD I haven't heard of either song, but it sounds hiliarious :)

    Yeah, Nathalie is one of the boldest sims ever, she keeps on having the crazier wants, like having a tattoo (I would if my tattoo wasn't glitchy), Woohoo with Ned, etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, they were mostly a local band, but I think at one point they had a video on MTV. I was never into them but my boyfriend at that time put the double coupon song on a mix tape he made for me.
    It was hilarious. And I had it in my head as soon as I read your chapter title.

    ReplyDelete