Friday, June 10, 2011

Chapter Five: Love is Bliss

After the magical feeling of the almighty Woohoo, Nathalie and Ned are glowing as they cuddle each other.



"Wow Ned, you were perfect." Nathalie whispers, still in awe with her lover and of the feeling of Woohooing for the first time. She forces herself to get up from the bed, despite wanting to cuddle with Ned forever, as the sheets need to be cleaned from Ned's "excitement".



Ned is slack-jawed, unable to speak. He can't believe that he hasn't Woohooed earlier, he's an adult for goodness sakes! "At least I did it with the perfect girl. She's so beautiful." He thinks to himself, remembering Nathalie's curvacious naked body.



"Um," Ned stutters, still swooning over how fantastic making love is. "I love you Nathalie, I don't want to be with anybody else. You are the most wonderful woman I have ever known."



"That's why we're together, right Ned? You're the man of my dreams." Nathalie whispers as she kisses Ned's cheek. Ned can't help but beam, a huge grin on his face.



"You're my dream girl too Nathalie. I want to be with you forever, not just for a year or two. I want to be yours until we grow old and die together."



"Oh Ned..." Nathalie is in shock, is Ned saying what she thinks he's saying?



"Nathalie, will you -" Ned starts, but is interrupted by an hyperactive Nathalie.



"Oh Neddy! I want to marry you! I love you!" Nathalie jumps about like a little child, and Ned can't help but laugh at her antics.



"Here, I got the ring!" Nathalie exclaims. Ned gasps, Nathalie took the wind out of his proposal, but the romantic within him loves that Nathalie is taking the initiative with their relationship.



"Give me your hand," Nathalie demands as she eagerly puts the ring on his finger. "We'll pick out my ring later, alright?" Ned can only nod and smile.



Ned gives a big bear hug to Nathalie, holding on until Nathalie starts coughing. "Ugh, Ned, not so hard next time!" She rasps, too happy to really complain.

7 comments:

  1. Me too :) I'm scared of Ned's genetics mutating the child/children though XD It'll either mutate them or make them awesomely exotic like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Awesomely Exotic Mutants' would make a great band name, for Sims, anyway. Keep that in mind if you ever roll the band career, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. *laughs so hard I spit out my sip of water*
    Thanks a lot!

    I will DEFINITELY keep that in mind, I'm not sure if I can forget :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote "Awesomely Exotic Mutants" for a band name!

    Eh, that chapter's taaame :P You're fine, so don't worry about adult content or anything like that.

    I hope Nathalie's life with ned turns out the way she thinks it will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad it's tame :) Not that it seems that any of my readers are as sexually immature as me, but I don't want to offend anybody :)

    Nathalie is one of my favourite sims ever, so I don't know how much angst I CAN put into her generation XD The next one though, I got plaaaaans :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I immediately created a new Sim to have a band and name it "Awesomely Exotic Mutants". :P
    Love this Legacy, BTW.

    ReplyDelete