Monday, June 13, 2011

Chapter Seven: Moody Little Cocoon

"Can you believe you're going to be a daddy?" Nathalie asks, rubbing her stomach. "We're going to be a family!"
"We are," Ned whispers, still slightly in shock from the news. "I love you Nathalie" He says with a soft smile, trying to reassure himself. "But I'm scared. We can barely take care of ourselves, how can we take care of a baby?"



"We're going to be okay Ned. It might be hard, and we might have sell some stuff in order to survive, but we'll do it together." Ned gives a timid smile, hoping that his fiancee was right. After a few moments, Nathalie drags Ned under the covers after a few moments of silence. "No more sulking for you Neddy!"
 


After Nathalie has a nice, soothing shower, she grins as she realizes that her stomach is getting ginormous!



Nathalie struts her stuff while getting her newspaper. Nothing will stop the Coupon Queen!



"I MUST KNOW EVERYTHING WHEN IT COMES TO BABIES!" Nathalie screams when Ned asks her why she's reading the same pregnancy book over and over again. Ned sighs and keeps his mouth shut.



"AND STOP SINGING, DAMMIT!" Nathalie is definitely not the calmest person when pregnant.



Ned looks sadly at his burnt pancakes, he'll have to start over again. The baby doesn't like food that is less then perfect, after all. And the baby just loves pancakes, they can't eat anything else... "This baby better be an angel," He mutters angrily. Luckily Nathalie is too absorbed with her book to hear his grumblings.



Ned grips onto the pregnancy book, mortified that he's going to read something so...not manly. But Nathalie needed his help with the baby, so he musters up his strength and starts reading the book.



"I'm sorry I've been so bitchy lately." Nathalie mumbles through the gooey goodness that is pancakes.
"It's okay sweetie, just try to take it easy. I didn't know pregnant woman went through so much." Ned accepts the apology with a tired smile, just happy he's not birthing a baby himself.



Nathalie is ready to pop any moment, but Ned wants one last Woohoo. Does he have time?



But half way through, Nathalie goes into labour and is rushed to the hospital. Cocooned in her arms, Nathalie loves her little boy already. Welcome to the world Tyson!


5 comments:

  1. If anybody is curious about Tyson's skin colour, it's an accident with some CC skin that has 3 skin shades in one slider. So it shifted to another shade, luckily it's a really cute one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your custom crib and baby blanket! Nice touch. =)

    Also a crabby Nathalie is very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I didn't change anything with the crib, it's my favourite CC crib and the yellow colour matches with the walls without trying :P Thanks for loving Tyson's blanket, it took me forever to pick out the perfect pattern for my little hot-headed drama king :P

    Nathalie is soooooo much like my sister when she was preggers, it's almost scary :P My sister was a little nicer to me then Nathalie was with Ned, maybe because I don't live with her and I didn't make her burnt pancakes XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that crib! Is so cute! And the blanket is marvellous!

    I recognise the house! My family lives there now haha but without the meteorites though, she did a good job in cleaning that up.......it also explains why Avian and serena were missing some lights when they moved in!

    ReplyDelete